(Picture taken in natural and artificial lighting)
1) Apply the Eyetini base all over the eyelid to just above the crease. Make sure to blend around the edges for a softer look.
2) Apply the lightest shimmery white shade in the Physicians formula eye shadow palette on the brow bone for a highlight.
3) Apply Mac’s “Wedge” in the crease of your eye for some definition. Be light handed to make it look subtle.
4)The darkest brown the in Physicians formula palette should be added in the outer “V” of the eye and blended towards the crease to darken it and create more definition.
5) Apply the Rimmel eyeliner on the bottom lash waterline. This makes your eyes look bigger and awake.
6) Just below the waterline, apply the Starlooks Amythest eyeliner to give your eye some sparkle and a pop of colour.
7) Apply Mary Kay eye shadow in White Lily in the inner corner for a highlight.
8) Finish the look with a couple of coats of your favourite mascara, mine just happens to be Buxom’s Sculpted Lash Mascara.