what makes you forget besides the burning liquid of life or the round pieces of earth i swallow im used to the feeling of fire i trip my way to the next square piece on the chessboard i watch the … Continue reading
(Picture taken in natural and artificial lighting)
1) Apply the Eyetini base all over the eyelid to just above the crease. Make sure to blend around the edges for a softer look.
2) Apply the lightest shimmery white shade in the Physicians formula eye shadow palette on the brow bone for a highlight.
3) Apply Mac’s “Wedge” in the crease of your eye for some definition. Be light handed to make it look subtle.
4)The darkest brown the in Physicians formula palette should be added in the outer “V” of the eye and blended towards the crease to darken it and create more definition.
5) Apply the Rimmel eyeliner on the bottom lash waterline. This makes your eyes look bigger and awake.
6) Just below the waterline, apply the Starlooks Amythest eyeliner to give your eye some sparkle and a pop of colour.
7) Apply Mary Kay eye shadow in White Lily in the inner corner for a highlight.
8) Finish the look with a couple of coats of your favourite mascara, mine just happens to be Buxom’s Sculpted Lash Mascara.
University or College can be super overwhelming. You’ve felt the pressure to apply. You’ve heard the scary rumors that the professors are mean and passing classes is a struggle. It is a lot of work but that doesn’t mean it’s … Continue reading